Compensation: $31,180.00 - $41,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Wingstop is not fast food; our wings are made with care and served up piping hot. Every order is made fresh when you order it; nothing sits under a heat lamp. In addition to hot fresh wings our sides are homemade. Fresh Cut Seasoned Fries are cut daily in every restaurant from Idaho Potatoes. If you haven't tried any of our sides you are missing out!
- Prepare and cook to order a variety of foods that require only a short preparation time. May take orders from customers and serve patrons at counters or tables.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
We are looking for highly motivated, reliable, friendly personality, and hardworking individual to join our team.
The position requires flexible work schedule and must be able to work nights, weekends holidays as well as extended hours as needed. We are open from 11am-Midnight. The position we are looking to fill is for the evening shift which is typically 5pm to Close but may vary.Must be able to stay to at least 12:30 am to close the store.
Efficiently be able to:
- Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets.
- Prepare and cook a variety of orders within the required preparation time.
- Cook the items ordered by each customer while working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Includes prep work of menu items
- Ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Expedite packaging of food and handling to customer
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards.
- Keep a clean food preparation area, cooking surface, and utensils at all times.
- Operate and maintain large-volume deep fryers, including filtering and boil-outs.
- Clean and stock your workstation as well as other duties in the kitchen and store.
Must be a team player and work well with others. Maintain and follow appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety standards. Included maintaining a clean environment not limited to the specific duties of this position.As a team player, be able to pitch in and help everyone in maintaining the store.
Must have cook and restaurant experience.
Must have Oregon Food Handler Certificate.
Associated topics: appetizer, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de la preparacion, diner, dinner, fryer, maker, prep, restaurant assistant cook, roasting
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...