- PHYSICIAN AFFILIATE GROUP OF NEW YORK
- $186,460.00 -186,460.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
217e E 106th St
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Physician with superior leadership qualities to play an integral role in the daily operations in Metropolitan Hospital Center???s thriving Emergency Department. Located in a pleasant Upper East Side Manhattan neighborhood, NYC Health + Hospitals ??? Metropolitan is a full-service, acute care hospital emphasizing primary care medicine and utilizing the latest advances in medical science. Known for being the first hospital in East Harlem to be designated by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) as an official Stroke Center, NYC Health + Hospitals ??? Metropolitan prides itself on delivering culturally-sensitive, compassionate, appropriate and affordable medical care to the diverse neighborhoods and communities of northern Manhattan.
- Providing utilization review and denials management
- Acting as a liaison to Physician Assistants
- Overseeing???the Physician Assistants??? and Attending???s??? schedule
- Coordinating Residents??? schedules
- Ensuring maintenance of Stroke Center Certification
- Assisting and participating in community outreach
- Investigating patient complaints, customer service and recovery
- Participating on the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committees
- Current NYS license
- Graduate of an accredited medical college
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is extremely low cost to our employees including medical benefits, a 401k plan with employee contribution, occurrence base malpractice coverage and much more!
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Physician with superior leadership qualities to play an integral role in the daily operations in
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine physician, hospitalist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...