The Psychiatric Registered Nurse in Home Health renders professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Additional Details
SunCrest OMNI, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsEducation Requirements
- The RN must have one of the following credentials: 1.) A masters degree in psychiatric or mental health nursing OR; 2.) A bachelors degree in nursing with one year of experience in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic OR; 3.) A diploma or associate degree with two years experience in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital or outpatient clinic OR 4.0 On an individual basis and/or other combination of education or experience as required by specific state law, as applicable.
- Prior to RN making a psychiatric nurse visit, the agency will adhere to Psychiatric Skilled Nursing/Scope of Care and the written notification from the CMS Intermediary will be evident on file at the agency if applicable.
- Must have experience within the last five years. If not, documentation must support psychiatric retraining classes or CEUs to update psychiatric knowledge.
- Must have current RN licensure.
- Must have a current drivers license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive, maternal, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu