Senior Analyst, Business Analytics ? Small Commercial Insurance
The Senior Analyst, Business Analytics will manage business critical initiatives for Chubb Small Commercial Insurance. Work assignments will span across the division and will be both tactical and strategic. The scope of the position will include identifying critical business needs and developing solutions to address them. This will include the ability to succeed across the following disciplines: problem solving, process design, project management, 80/20 analysis, executive communications, and business opportunity analysis.
* Execute analyses and initiatives requested by the Small Commercial Insurance senior leadership team.
* Work with functional leaders and/or IT to develop cost/benefit analyses for investments, and to vet project estimates.
* Execute strategic and tactical projects to improve business performance.
* Select appropriate techniques or tools to build models for business cases, financial analyses, and operational analyses.
* Perform process design and improvement analysis.
* Evaluate product and service offerings and recommend improvements.
* 5 years in a strategic projects or consulting role
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and communicate business needs across different functions (i.e., sales, product, operations, IT, etc.)
* Strong execution and analytical skills; ability to influence change and drive results; track record of high achievement in a team-based, results-oriented culture
* Ability to effectively collaborate within business and IT at all levels, including senior management
* Ability to successfully execute in a demanding, fast paced environment that will require flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Ability to interact well with executive leadership