We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious Infrastructure Support Engineers who are passionate about supporting cutting-edge computing capabilities. As a member of the Chubb Digital Infrastructure team you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving any issues with the public cloud infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have experience managing public cloud infrastructure with a strong background in developing infrastructure as code.
* Experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting.
* Experience with creating infrastructure patterns using Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure).
* Knowledge of general networking (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Express Route, UDR's, etc.)
* Troubleshoot and fix scripts used to automate infrastructure provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other tools.
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
* Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
* Possess verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
* Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment.
* Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive complex, technical solutions.
* Experience supporting complex production application environments.
* 2 years of experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat, etc.)
* 2 years of experience with Windows Server
* 2 years of experience with a scripting language like Python or Ruby
* 2 years of experience in a public cloud offering, migrating or building tools and applications in Azure
* 2 years of experience architecting, implementing and managing a monitoring tool such as Nagios, Datadog, NewRelic, Sumologic and ELK in the cloud
* 2 years of experience of Docker & Kubernetes
* Experience working in a distributed systems environment, including public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
* Experience working on microservices based architecture
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with Software Development in a Linux environment
* Understanding of the Agile development methodology
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.