- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
68 W Kingsbridge Rd
Registered Nurse Supervisor
University Center is seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to be a Nurse Supervisor at our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will oversee nursing units and act as a mentor for the nurses on those units. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience and have an excellent positive attitude!
* As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
* Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
* Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
* Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
* Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
* Maintain documentation of resident care services
* Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
* Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
* Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
* Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic computer skills
University Center is a 46 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, ccu, coronary, maternal, nurse, registered nurse, staff nurse, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...