- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $87,260.00 -127,670.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
68 W Kingsbridge Rd
University Center is seeking an Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
OT Duties Include:
* Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
* Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
* Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
* Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
* Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
* Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
* Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
* A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
* Current New York State OT License
* experience in Long-term-care settings preferred
* Must be able to work Weekends and Vacation/holiday Coverage
* Flexible hours preferred
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...