Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA's will enjoy the following Benefits:
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shifts
- Weekend and live-in opportunities
- Private home environment
- Free continuing education
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA Job Duties include:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
- Participates in client teaching according to the client s plan of care.
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to:
- the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided
- the right to accept or refuse care
- the right to confidentiality of their information
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
Associated topics: acute, certified medication aide, delivery, doula, home health, home health aide, nurse, nursing assistant, pcs, rss